This easy and delicious Middle Eastern Cucumber Tomato Salad is one of my staple low calorie side dish recipes. It pairs well with just about everything, and is such a light, crisp and refreshing salad.
I often tire of salads with lettuce, so this Cucumber Tomato version is one of my favorite Weight Watchers Salad Recipes. Sometimes, I’ll add a few variations to it, like adding fresh mint, or using lime juice instead of lemon. It’s also great added to some quinoa or couscous.
I think it makes a great addition to many meals, that is so simple, yet impressive. Enjoy!
- 4 Persian cucumbers (chopped)
- 3 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 small yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Serve immediately.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1 cup
Each serving = 1 Point*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value