These decadent Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect sweet treat when you need to satisfy that dessert craving. And at just 2 Points and less than 100 calories each, they will make any Weight Watchers dessert recipe lover a happy camper.
I found a traditional mini cheesecakes recipe online, similar to what my mom used to use, and then just subbed out half of the cream cheese for fat free Greek yogurt (seriously, is there any place I can’t use this stuff?!?!?), and used a light cream cheese for the rest. I also used less sugar and added in some vanilla to help keep it sweet.
Also, by using Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers instead of the regular ones, you get a fantastic mini cheesecake for a LOT less fat calories and Weight Watchers Points.
I topped mine with fresh blueberries and strawberries since I was making them for a Fourth of July party and I wanted a Red, White and Blue Dessert, but you can really use any fresh fruit you’d like. I’ve made them with cherries, with mangoes and papaya, and with kiwi. They are divine!! Enjoy.
Treat yourself to a decadent mini dessert recipe with these portion controlled cheesecakes. At just 2 Points and less than 100 calories each, these mini cheesecakes are the perfect way to satisfy your dessert craving without the guilt.
- 12 Reduced Fat Vanilla Wafers
- 1 8oz package light cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in each one.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add egg substitute, yogurt, and sugar. Beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each baking cup 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. You may have to adjust the time a bit if they still come out too soft or runny. It will depend on the oven.
- Cool on a rack for about 15 minutes until mini cheesecakes reach room temperature, then chill in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Right before serving, top with fresh fruit of your choice.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 12
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Entire recipe makes 12 servings
Serving size is 1 mini cheesecake
Each serving = 2 Points
PER SERVING: 90 calories; 3g fat; 9g carbohydrates; 5g protein; 0g fiber