This incredibly easy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe was a hit at my house. So creamy and flavorful, so healthy, and just 5 Points per serving. By using less mayo and some nonfat Greek yogurt instead, the nutritional statistics changed dramatically. I’ve made this dish a few times as a main course and also as a side dish, and it works really well both ways. I also love the fresh taste that the dill brings, and the red onions help to add some extra flavor and a nice crunch. And I think it’s great that this tuna pasta salad is such a versatile dish…you can really experiment and try it with different vegetables and herbs. I made it once with the addition of corn and it was fantastic! Though, I’d highly recommend to serve this dish chilled or at room temp. It’s not quite as good when it’s warm. But this healthy tuna pasta salad recipe will make a great low calorie lunch idea or a super easy weeknight dinner. Definitely add this Weight Watchers pasta salad recipe to your repertoire!
Tuna Pasta Salad
I was amazed at how easy, delicious and satisfying this Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe turned out. So creamy and flavorful! It works great as a low calorie main dish recipe or as a healthy side dish. Best served cold or at room temp.
- 8oz uncooked, high fiber pasta (like Ronzoni Smart Taste)
- 2 6oz cans light tuna in water
- 1 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- Juice from half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and then slowly stir in pasta. Toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Diet type: Pescatarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 1 scant cup
Each serving = 5 Points
PER SERVING: 210 calories; 2g fat; 28g carbohydrates; 21g protein; 4g fiber