Back when WW was still using their old points plan, I posted a Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce Recipe.
Since then, I’ve gotten a lot of feedback and questions about it, so I decided to re-make this dish, change it up a bit, and calculate the new points value. These beef tips were so good!
If you are a meat lover, then this is absolutely worth the splurge in Points. It packs in tons of protein too, so it’s really a satisfying dish.
Try serving it over some Miracle Noodle orzo for 0 points, or over your favorite rive or noodles for additional points.
This is one easy Crock Pot Recipe that is a must make this fall/winter.
BEEF TIPS IN MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs lean sirloin beef tips
- 1 large onion - (thinly sliced)
- 16 oz mushrooms - 2 packages (sliced)
- 1 can Campbell’s 98% fat free mushroom soup
- 1 cup fat free beef broth
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place beef tips in crock pot and season with salt and pepper. Cover with onions and mushrooms.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mushroom soup, the onion soup mix and the beef broth.
- Pour over beef tips and cook on low for 6-8 hours.