Back when Weight Watchers was still using their old Points plan, I posted a Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce Recipe. Since then, I’ve gotten a lot of feedback and questions about it, so I decided to re-make this dish, change it up a bit, and calculate the new Points value. Even though it ends up being 10 Points per serving, these beef tips were sooooooo good! If you are a meat lover, then this is absolutely worth the splurge in Points. It packs in tons of protein too, so it’s really a satisfying dish. Try serving it over some Miracle Noodle orzo for 0 Points, or over your favorite rive or noodles for additional Points. This is one easy Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipe that is a must make this fall/winter
Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce
The perfect hot dinner on a cold autumn day, these beef tips are so delicious and flavorful. Simmering in a crock pot all day, it fills the air with a wonderful aroma, and makes a hearty Weight Watchers dinner that the whole family can enjoy.
- Place beet tips in crock pot and season with black pepper. Cover with onions and mushrooms.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mushroom soup, the onion soup mix and the beef broth.
- Pour over beef tips and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 2lbs sirloin beef tips
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 8oz package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can Campbell’s 98% fat free mushroom soup
- 1 cup fat free beef broth
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 8 hour(s)
Diet tags: Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 8
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Entire recipe makes 8 servings
Serving size is 1/8th of whole recipe
Each serving = 10 Points
PER SERVING: 259 calories; 9g fat; 13g carbohydrates; 74g protein; 1g fiber