I hope you all are sitting down for this one….a Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate Recipe that’s Weight Watchers friendly?!?!?
That’s right. And oh my word is it good.
I got the idea for this while in line at Starbucks, drooling over their delicious fall drink menu. As soon as I got home, I put my daughter in her highchair and went to work whipping up this absolutely wonderful, low calorie hot chocolate recipe.
My Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate was so rich, creamy and decadent, and yet just a handful of Weight Watchers Points. The creamer and the vanilla sweeten the drink a lot, so there was no need to add any additional sweetener. Also, if you want to go even LOWER on the Points with this, just substitute the milk for Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
I tried it both ways and preferred it with the milk, but it was quite good with the Almond Breeze too. This is a perfect hot drink for a cold day…and it’s a great idea to have in place of a dessert! Seriously people, it’s that good. Make it….NOW!
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup International Delights fat free white chocolate mocha creamer
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until well combined.
- Pour into a small saucepan and heat on low until the desired temperature is reached.
- Top with a dollop of fat free cool whip or whipped cream (optional).
Entire recipe makes 2 servings
Serving size is 1/2 of the whole recipe
Each serving = 3 Points*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value