Recipe: Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
Treat yourself to this decadent fall or winter treat and enjoy the flavors of the season with zero guilt. Creamy, sweet and delicious, this pumpkin pie white hot chocolate recipe is just as good as a dessert.
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup International Delights fat free white chocolate mocha creamer
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until well combined.
- Pour into a small saucepan and heat on low until the desired temperature is reached.
- Top with a dollop of fat free cool whip or whipped cream (optional).
Substitute Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk for the fat free milk and each serving ends up being just 2 Points.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced Fat
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 2 servings
Serving size is 1/2 of the whole recipe
Each serving = 3 Points
PER SERVING: 161 calories; 0g fat; 24g carbohydrates; 9g protein; .5g fiber