This easy and delicious holiday salsa recipe will knock your socks off! Tart, tangy, fresh and delicious, each ½ cup serving is just 2 Points and makes the perfect Thanksgiving appetizer.
- 1 12-16 oz bag fresh cranberries
- 3 green onion stalks, finely chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- Juice from 1 lime
- In a food processor, chop the cranberries.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the chopped cranberries and all other remaining ingredients.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight, or at least 3 hours.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Raw
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size 1/2 cup
Each serving = 2 Points
PER SERVING: 78 calories; 0g fat; 18g carbohydrates; 0g protein; 3g fiber