Oh Em Gee…these hot and sweet meatballs were amazing! Just a few simple ingredients and they made the best mini meatball appetizer ever.
I prepared these for a holiday party recently, and they were a huge hit. After I cooked them on the stove, I transferred them to a crock pot and set that out on the food table with toothpicks. That way, my guests had access to tasty, hot meatballs all night. But they were so good, they didn’t even last long!
I served them as an appetizer, but you could easily serve them over rice or steamed veggies as an entree. The sauce is DELICIOUS.
A saucy six meatball serving is just 7 Points, making this an excellent Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipe. It was so good, it’s going to make its way to my list of Weight Watchers Super Bowl Recipes too.
So easy, and so good. These are a MUST make.
Hot and Sweet Meatballs Recipe
- 1 Saucepan
- 28 oz pre-cooked mini turkey meatballs - 1 bag
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- ½ cup hot and sweet mustard
- ½ cup fat free chicken broth
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine mustard, BBQ sauce, and broth. Mix well.
- Place turkey meatballs in a large saucepan, and set over medium-low heat. Pour sauce over meatballs, cover, and let cook 15-20 minutes.