Looking for a fun and tasty new cauliflower recipe? Try these Cauliflower Steaks with Creamy Siracha Aoili…they are AMAZING. I could not stop eating them! The mild flavor of the cauliflower is kicked up a notch with a creamy siracha aioli that takes just minutes to make. And each serving is just 1 Point making this an excellent Weight Watchers side dish recipe that looks beautiful and is quite nutritious. So if you are in need of a new way to add some zing to your veggies, give this Cauliflower Steaks with Creamy Siracha Aoili Recipe a try.You might be surprised at how many vegetables you are willing to consume with such an amazing sauce topping them. Enjoy!
Cauliflower Steaks with Creamy Siracha Aoili
What a delicious and unique new way to prepare cauliflower! Slicing the head of the cauliflower, instead of breaking it into florets offers a beautiful presentation, while the creamy siracha aioli gives the mild cauliflower an intense boost of flavor.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, sliced
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise or Veganaise
- 2 tbsp plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp siracha sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, ad mist with non-fat cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower “steaks” on baking sheet and lightly mist with olive oil mister. Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Place in oven and cook until cauliflower is tender and begins to brown on edges, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- When cauliflower is ready, remove from oven, place on serving platter, and drizzle with the siracha aioli. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1/4th of all the cut cauliflower steaks, with sauce
Each serving = 1 Point
PER SERVING: 70 calories; 1g fat; 9g carbohydrates; 5g protein; 5g fiber