This Parmesan White Fish Recipe is one of my go to Weight Watchers Fish Recipes when I need to make a quick dinner that doesn’t require a lot of work or prep, and is still low in Points. It’s perfect for busy weeknights or lazy Sundays. And did I mention it is delicious?! Just 6 Points per serving makes this a light and tasty dish that goes great paired with a salad, soup, or roasted vegetables side dish. The Parmesan coating adds such a nice flavor to the delicate fish without being overbearing. And I love that you can use just about any kind of fish in this recipe. I have used sole, catfish, tilapia and roughey…they all turned out fantastic. So if you want to get a healthy fish dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes, try this Parmesan White Fish Recipe. It is SO easy and so savory! Enjoy.
Parmesan White Fish
A simple yet delicious way to prepare your favorite white fish. Smothered in a buttery Parmesan sauce, the moist flaky fish makes an excellent Weight Watchers dinner recipe idea. Serve with roasted vegetables or salad for a complete meal.
- 2 lbs white fish, cut into 6 fillets (I used sole)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp light butter, at room temp
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly mist a 9” x 13” baking dish with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- Season fish filets with salt, pepper and paprika and place into baking dish, without stacking them. Brush them with lemon juice. Place in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until fish starts to flake.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise, parsley, onion powder, and Parmesan together and blend well.
- Take fish out of oven, spread cheese mixture over top and cook until golden brown, about 5 more minutes. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Diet type: Pescatarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 fillet
Each serving = 6 Points
PER SERVING: 243 calories; 8g fat; 0g carbohydrates; 40g protein; 0g fiber