Ok, you guys are going to kill me for all the cauliflower recipes lately, but I just can’t help myself.
As a Weight Watcher, I am always trying to get my veggies in and they are a great way to bulk up my meals without adding more Points. And this Roasted Chile Lime Cauliflower Recipe is soooooo amazingly good.
Since roasted vegetables are a great way to add more volume to a meal, I am always experimenting with vegetables and various flavors. Cauliflower is a great vegetable to play with, because it’s own mild flavor allow for it to really pick up the flavors of whatever you cook it with. It’s such a versatile vegetable and I use it a ton of my Weight Watchers Recipes.
With a few simple spices and some fresh lime juice, the cauliflower takes on some wonderful aromatics and flavors in this incredibly easy recipe.
This Roasted Chile Lime Cauliflower makes a wonderful side dish for just about any main course.
ROASTED CHILE LIME CAULIFLOWER RECIPE
- 1 large head cauliflower - (chopped into florets)
- 2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 green onions - (chopped)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and mist with non-fat cooking spray.
- Lightly mist cauliflower florets with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet and place in oven. Roast until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place cauliflower into serving bowl. Top with green onions and squeeze fresh lime juice all over the cauliflower.
- The entire recipe makes 6 servings
- The serving size is about 3/4 cup
This looks and sounds delicious! I’m new to WW and was perusing 0 point recipes–and I’m going to make this one ASAP! Thanks, LaaLoosh!
I entered this recipe EXACTLY as listed above into the WW Recipe Builder on the website and it calculates to be 1 point per serving, not zero.
I’m trying this tonight, it looks really great!
I made this for lunch, it was delicious! I added queso fresca crumbled on top. that obviously bumped up the points value (from 0 to 2), but it was still really really good. thanks!
Ooooo…I love the queso fresco addition!! I’ll try that!