Ok, you guys are going to kill me for all the cauliflower recipes lately, but I just can’t help myself. As a Weight Watcher, I am always trying to get my veggies in and they are a great way to bulk up my meals without adding more Points. And this Roasted Chile Lime Cauliflower Recipe is soooooo amazingly good. Since roasted vegetables are a great way to add more volume to a meal, I am always experimenting with vegetables and various flavors. Cauliflower is a great vegetable to play with, because it’s own mild flavor allow for it to really pick up the flavors of whatever you cook it with. It’s such a versatile vegetable and I use it a ton of my Weight Watchers Recipes. With a few simple spices and some fresh lime juice, the cauliflower takes on some wonderful aromatics and flavors in this incredibly easy recipe. At 0 Points per serving, my Roasted Chile Lime Cauliflower makes a wonderful side dish for just about any main course.
Roasted Chile Lime Cauliflower
- 1 medium/large head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and mist with non-fat cooking spray.
- Lightly mist cauliflower florets with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet and place in oven. Roast until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place cauliflower into serving bowl. Top with green onions and squeeze fresh lime juice all over the cauliflower.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 3/4 cup
Each serving = 0 Points
PER SERVING: 36 calories; 0g fat; 7g carbohydrates; 2.5g protein; 3.5g fiber