Not only were they easy and super quick to make, but they were unbelievably delicious. Everything about this wrap worked perfectly together. I just took the idea of a BLT and altered it a bit to make it more Weight Watchers friendly.
I use Flatout flatbreads a lot when I’m making wraps because they are absolutely the perfect texture and taste for it. If you aren’t tracking Points, feel free to use any kind of wrap you’d like and use the full-fat American cheese – the taste is slightly better.
And if you want to shave off another Point or two, you could make this with turkey bacon instead of the regular bacon, but I’d advise against that and encourage you to spend the Points with the real bacon. It’s such a big player in this dish that it doesn’t quite taste the same as the turkey bacon. If you like BLT’s, then this Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap will blow your mind. Enjoy!
Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap
Heaven on a plate, these low calorie wraps are a Weight Watchers dream. Easy to make, and mouthwateringly delicious, this is one wrap recipe that you’ll want to make again and again.
- 4 Flatout Light Original flatbreads
- 8 slices bacon (I used THIS kind)
- 8 oz roasted turkey deli meat
- 4 slices fat free American cheese (I used Kraft brand)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Red onion slices
- 1/4 cup light ranch dip or dressing (I used Kraft Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing)
- Iceberg or Romaine lettuce
- Spread ranch dressing all over the center of the flatbread.
- Top with turkey, bacon, lettuce, cheese, onion, and tomatoes. Fold the sides in, and then roll up.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Entire recipe makes 4 wraps
Serving size is 1 wrap
Each serving = 6 Points*
*based only on ingredients that have an SP Freestyle value
PER SERVING: 351 calories; 16g fat; 4.5g saturated fat; 57mg cholesterol; 1287mg sodium; 24.5g carbohydrates; 10g fiber; 3.5g sugars; 30g protein