Perfect for a laid-back weekend breakfast or brunch, these adorable little Crustless Quiches are not only delicious, but they are just 3 Points each! By eliminating the tradition quiche crust, this dish becomes a low carb, high protein Weight Watchers breakfast recipe that is flavorful and filling, yet still very light. Also, using egg whites instead of whole eggs makes a big difference in the nutritional content. I love and prefer the taste of egg whites, but these quiches can be made with whole eggs or EggBeaters if you’d rather. Serve with some toast, fresh fruit and a light salad for a complete, low Points meal.
Light, healthy, and adorably delicious, these low calorie, individually sized quiches are perfect for a weekend brunch. Eliminating the crust makes for a low carb, high protein, low Points Weight Watchers breakfast recipe that tastes as wonderful as it looks.
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup reduced fat 2% milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray four 8oz ramekins with nonfat cooking spray (butter flavored is best).Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the egg whites, milk, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, tomatoes and broccoli.
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly into each ramekin. Bake until egg is cooked through, and golden brown, about 30-35 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1 quiche
Each serving = 3 Points
PER SERVING: 125 calories; 5g fat; 4g carbohydrates; 11g protein; 1g fiber