With the last few days of summer to savor, I’m sharing a reliable and delicious side salad recipe that I have made quite a bit this summer, as my whole family loves it.
My Whole Wheat Couscous Feta Salad Recipe is super easy to make and is a delicious and satisfying side dish that works with so many different meals. The bright, juicy tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, and salty feta are combined with hearty garbanzo beans and whole wheat couscous to deliver a seriously satisfying dish!
It also works wonderfully as leftovers, so I often double the batch and use it in lunches the next day or two.
So take advantage of those delicious summer tomatoes and get this salad on your table, ASAP! At just 4 Points per serving, it’s a great way to feel satisfied while staying on track.
Whole Wheat Couscous Feta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1 large cucumber - diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup reduced fat feta cheese - crumbled
- ½ cup garbanzo beans - drained and rinsed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Combine cooked couscous and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, and toss to combine