I love pasta. It’s one of my many weaknesses. I think I enjoy it so much because it’s something that I can do quickly, it tastes great and I’ve found some really good gluten free noodles that taste wonderful. I love to make garlic noodles. I used to just do noodles with my favorite seasonings. I’ve been adding a variety of vegetables. With the fresh garden vegetables right now, this is just perfect to add your favorite vegetables to whip up a quick and easy pasta dish. I like my noodles with just a little bit of spice, so I use sweet chili sauce. However, if you like a little more spice, use Sriracha instead of sweet chili sauce.
- 8 oz buckwheat noodles
- 8 mini sweet bell peppers sliced
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- sesame seeds and coconut for garnish
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Drain the noodles.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet.
- Sauté the zucchini noodles and garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the noodles to the pan and the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat.
- Cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 2 cups
Each serving = 7Smart Points
PER SERVING: 252calories; 5g fat; .7g saturated fat; 47.7g carbohydrates; .9g sugar; 9.9g protein; 8.2g fiber