We are winding down to the last few weeks of the school year, and I am running out of steam. That means I need fast and easy weeknight dinners that are healthy, and Weight Watchers friendly.
This One Pan Crispy Parmesan Chicken Recipe is perfect for the days when I want a fabulous, home cooked meal, without requiring a lot of effort. Another fabulous one pan meal for dinner means a lot fewer dishes to wash after dinner! This Crispy Parmesan Chicken recipe was a home run with the whole family.
The baked chicken was so juicy, and the crispy parmesan coating had a nice hint of garlic and Italian seasonings. Having the veggies coated in the same delicious mixture made them absolutely delectable, and my kids ate every last bite. My son even took leftovers to school for lunch the next day! It’s so good and so easy to make, you will not regret adding this dish to your meal plan. Enjoy!!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast divided into 4 cutlets
- 2 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp light butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 and mist a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, mix breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley, oregano, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Melt butter, and brush over each side of 1 chicken cutlet. Then dip into the breadcrumb mixture. Coat both sides of chicken evenly. Place into baking dish. Repeat with remaining pieces of chicken.
- In a large bowl, toss the chopped vegetables with the olive oil. Then add some salt and pepper, and the remaining breadcrumb mixture. Toss to coat all vegetables evenly. Add them into there pan around the chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and vegetables are tender.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1 piece of chicken with about 1 cup vegetables
Each serving = 6 Points*
*based only on ingredients that have an SP Freestyle value