I’m just going to get straight to the point here, this Grilled Greek Chicken Recipe was AMAZING. It was so beautiful, and full of flavor, and so incredibly easy to make. I marinated it the night before, so the chicken breasts were really tender and juicy. I grilled mine using an indoor grill pan because my husband wasn’t home, and I hate messing with the real grill. It turned out perfect, and I was able to get it on the table in about 15-20 minutes. My favorite part is the amazing tomato, mint, olive, and feta topping…OH.Em.GEE….it is incredible. So fresh and light tasting…absolutely perfect for a Weight Watchers Summer Recipe. Plus, it’s low carb, high in protein, and very satisfying for just 5 Points +. My whole family loved this, and I cannot wait to make it again. This one is a MUST try.
Grilled Greek Chicken
A truly delicious and beautiful grilled chicken recipe that is bursting with color and flavor. It’s healthy, light, and perfect for a fresh and easy summer dinner recipe. And at just 5 Points + per serving, you get a satisfying chicken recipe that everyone will enjoy, but will still help keep you on track to reaching those Weight Watchers goals.
- 1 ½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 fillets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 3/4 cup fat free feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare marinade by combining vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken breasts, making sure that all chicken is submerged in marinade as much as possible. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- In medium bowl, toss together the tomatoes, mint leaves, feta, olives, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan, or outdoor grill to medium heat. Cook chicken until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place chicken on serving platter, and spoon tomato mixture over top.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: Greek
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 chicken cutlet with tomato/feta topping
Each serving = 5 Points +
PER SERVING: 204 calories; 7g fat; 4g carbohydrates; 26g protein; 1g fiber