I’m just going to get straight to the point here, this Grilled Greek Chicken Recipe was AMAZING. It was so beautiful, and full of flavor, and so incredibly easy to make.
I marinated it the night before, so the chicken breasts were really tender and juicy. I grilled mine using an indoor grill pan because my husband wasn’t home, and I hate messing with the real grill. It turned out perfect, and I was able to get it on the table in about 15-20 minutes.
My favorite part is the amazing tomato, mint, olive, and feta topping…OH.Em.GEE….it is incredible. So fresh and light tasting…absolutely perfect for a Weight Watchers Summer Recipe.
Plus, it’s low carb, high in protein, and very satisfying for being so low in Points. My whole family loved this, and I cannot wait to make it again. This one is a MUST try.
- 1 ½ lbs skinlessboneless chicken breasts (cut into 6 fillets)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 1/2 cup fat free feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (pitted)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare marinade by combining vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken breasts, making sure that all chicken is submerged in marinade as much as possible. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- In medium bowl, toss together the tomatoes, mint leaves, feta, olives, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan, or outdoor grill to medium heat. Cook chicken until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place chicken on serving platter, and spoon tomato mixture over top.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 chicken cutlet with tomato/feta topping
Each serving = 2 Points*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value