This Chipotle Chicken Wrap Recipe is one of my favorite Weight Watchers lunch recipes. Not only is it a very nicely sized serving and very filling, but it is mouthwateringly good! The heat and smoky spice of the chipotle peppers is cooled a bit with the tangy Greek yogurt. This sauce is combined with the cooked chicken breast and fresh vegetables condiments and it all comes together to create a flavorful, light wrap that is amazingly good and can be prepared super quickly. If you have leftover chicken, this is an ideal recipe.
Chipotle Chicken Wrap
Spicy, tangy, smoky, and incredibly filling, this Chipotle Chicken Wrap is one of my favorite Weight Watchers lunch recipes. It’s quick & easy to make, and the flavor combination is positively mouthwatering.
- 2 whole wheat Lavash Wraps (I used this one from Trader Joe’s)
- 4 oz chicken breast, cooked and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped fine
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Fresh leafy greens
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, chipotle peppers, and lime juice until well blended.
- Spread 1/2 of the yogurt mixture onto a lavash wrap. Add 1/2 of the chicken, lettuce, red onions, cilantro. Fold wrap in at the sides and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining wrap. Cut both in half and serve.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (Southwestern)
Entire recipe makes 2 wraps
Serving size is 1 full wrap
Each serving = 8 Points +
PER SERVING: 344 calories; 2g fat; 52g carbohydrates; 26g protein; 5g fiber