Chipotle Chicken Wrap
Spicy, tangy, smoky, and incredibly filling, this Chipotle Chicken Wrap is one of my favorite Weight Watchers lunch recipes. It’s quick & easy to make, and the flavor combination is positively mouthwatering.
- 2 whole wheat Lavash Wraps (I used this one from Trader Joe’s)
- 4 oz chicken breast, cooked and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped fine
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Fresh leafy greens
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, chipotle peppers, and lime juice until well blended.
- Spread 1/2 of the yogurt mixture onto a lavash wrap. Add 1/2 of the chicken, lettuce, red onions, cilantro. Fold wrap in at the sides and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining wrap. Cut both in half and serve.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (Southwestern)
Entire recipe makes 2 wraps
Serving size is 1 full wrap
Each serving = 7 Smart Points/8 Points
PER SERVING: 310calories; 4g fat; 1g saturated fat; 42g carbohydrate; 2g sugar; 27g protein; 4g fiber