This Chipotle Chicken Wrap Recipe is one of my favorite Weight Watchers lunch recipes. Not only is it a very nicely sized serving and very filling, but it is mouthwateringly good!
The heat and smoky spice of the chipotle peppers is cooled a bit with the tangy Greek yogurt.
This sauce is combined with the cooked chicken breast and fresh vegetables condiments and it all comes together to create a flavorful, light wrap that is amazingly good and can be prepared super quickly.
If you have leftover chicken, this is an ideal recipe.
- 2 whole wheat Lavash Wraps (I used the one from Trader Joe’s)
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast (chopped into bite sized pieces)
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (chopped fine)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- Fresh leafy greens
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, chipotle peppers, and lime juice until well blended.
- Spread 1/2 of the yogurt mixture onto a lavash wrap. Add 1/2 of the chicken, lettuce, red onions, cilantro. Fold wrap in at the sides and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining wrap. Cut both in half and serve.
Entire recipe makes 2 wraps
Serving size is 1 full wrap
Each serving = 3 Points*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value