This Chipotle Chicken Wrap Recipe is one of my favorite Weight Watchers lunch recipes. Not only is it a very nicely sized serving and very filling, but it is mouthwateringly good!
The heat and smoky spice of the chipotle peppers is cooled a bit with the tangy Greek yogurt.
This sauce is combined with the cooked chicken breast and fresh vegetables condiments and it all comes together to create a flavorful, light wrap that is amazingly good and can be prepared super quickly.
If you have leftover chicken, this is an ideal recipe.
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE
- 2 whole wheat Lavash Wraps - (I used the one from Trader Joe’s)
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast - (chopped into bite sized pieces)
- ½ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce - (chopped fine)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ¼ cup red onion - (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp cilantro - (chopped)
- Fresh leafy greens
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, chipotle peppers, and lime juice until well blended.
- Spread 1/2 of the yogurt mixture onto a lavash wrap. Add 1/2 of the chicken, lettuce, red onions, cilantro. Fold wrap in at the sides and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining wrap. Cut both in half and serve.