It’s almost that time of year again….the day we get together, turn on the TV, and allow ourselves to consume large quantities of super yummy, fattening foods, and lots of beer, in order to celebrate the most anxiously awaited game in the NFL…the SUPER BOWL!!
I love Super Bowl parties as much as anyone, but if you’re not careful, these parties can be a weight watchers nightmare!! So this week, I’m devoting each day to different low calorie Super Bowl recipes that not only taste good but will help keep you on track to reaching your weight loss goals.
These Super Bowl Recipes are ideal for anyone who wants healthier, lower calorie versions of their favorite Super Bowl snacks. And today, I’m posting this super rockin’ Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe that will knock your socks off!
It’s a very easy Super Bowl recipe that will be adored by all, and is a great (and less messy) alternative to serving buffalo wings. Try serving it with some veggies (I like celery and green pepper strips the best), or some low points tortilla chips.
If you love buffalo flavored anything, this low calorie dip recipe is a must try!
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Once meat is cooked, cut it up into bite sized shredded chunks. Set aside. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until dip has heated all the way through.
- Rub chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Spray a skillet with non-fat cooking spray, and set on med/high heat. Put in chicken breasts, and cook until brown on both sides and meat is cooked through.
- In a large, oven safe bowl, stir cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add in chicken and other remaining ingredients, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until dip has heated all the way through.