Mini Baked Glazed Doughnuts Recipe
A real treat for any Weight Watchers who love doughnuts, these Mini Baked Glazed Doughnuts are just 2 Points each. Sweet, moist and fluffy, one or two is all you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 cup All-Purpose White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Take all the wet ingredients and put in a small pot on the stovetop on low. Whisk ingredients together to blend well. Do not let the mixture get too hot, it should just be warm to the touch.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the wet to the dry and mix until just incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Put the batter into the doughnut pan. You’ll take about a tablespoon’s worth of dough (if using the mini pans) and scooping it directly over the individual mold. Then take your fingers to press it out and make the middle pop through.
- Bake for 12 minutes. You don’t want them brown, but they should slowly pop up when pressed with a finger. Cool on a wire rack.
- While doughnuts are cooling, combine powdered sugar and the 1 tbsp milk to make the glaze.
- When doughnuts have cooled, pour glaze over them.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 12 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 20
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Entire recipe makes 20 doughnuts
Serving size is 1 doughnut
Each serving = 2 Points
PER SERVING: 70 calories; 1.5g fat; 13g carbohydrates; 1.5g protein; .5g fiber