I haven’t always been a big fan of salmon, or any other fish that, well, tastes like fish. But it many instances, I have had salmon prepared a certain way so that the fish flavor was barely there, and the sauce was just so amazing, I would have eaten just about anything that was covered in.
This Chili Glazed Salmon with Siracha Cream Sauce Recipe is one of those instances. I had some fresh salmon on hand, and went to work creating a deliciously sweet chili glaze sauce, and then went a step further and made a quick Siracha cream sauce.
The combination of the two flavors was excellent, and my husband and I both really enjoyed this Weight Watchers salmon recipe. I’m so happy that I’ve found another great way to get more salmon in my diet! Enjoy.
- 1 ½ lbs salmon (cut into 6 fillets)
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 ½ tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup scallions (diced)
- To make chili glaze for the salmon, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, and 3 garlic cloves. Mix well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, and spray with an olive oil mister or non-fat cooking spray.
- Place salmon on baking sheet, and spoon glaze evenly over each fillet. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- While salmon is marinating, make Sriracha cream sauce by combining yogurt, mayo, Sriracha, lemon juice, salt and remaining garlic clove. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat broiler, and spoon any marinade remaining on baking sheet over salmon fillets. Broil salmon without turning until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness of fillet.
- Serve each salmon fillet with a drizzle of the Sriracha cream sauce and garnish with green onions.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 salmon fillet with sauce
Each serving = 2 Points*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value