This Lemon Rosemary Chicken is nothing short of fantastic…not only is it delicious and flavorful, but it’s prepared very quickly and easily with just a few ingredients.
The fresh, pine-like taste of the rosemary is perfectly balanced by the bright lemon flavor and the bold garlic.
If you aren’t counting Points, feel free to use chicken thighs or drumsticks in addition to the chicken breasts. The meat will come out so tender and juicy, and full of succulent flavor.
And the fact that this low calorie dinner recipe requires just a few ingredients, means it’s perfect for those hectic and busy days when I forget to plan my dinner.
It heats up great the next day too, so double the batch if you want some healthy leftovers for lunch the next day!
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into 6 fillets)
- 8 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Arrange chicken in a 9” x 13” baking dish. Rub chicken with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, wine, garlic and rosemary. Pour over chicken. Cover chicken evenly with lemon slices.
- Place in oven and roast for about 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.