I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to eat brussels sprouts. That’s right, I am a HUGE brussels sprouts fan. And do you know why? Because of this amazing Sriracha Aioli that I make to dip them in. It’s creamy, a bit spicy, a bit tangy, and is truly delicious. It’s a perfect complement to the bold taste of the brussels sprouts, and literally takes just minutes to make. Feel free to use as much or as little of the sriracha as you like, depending on your heat preference. Also, the aoili isn’t limited to just brussels sprouts….it works wonderfully with many other roasted vegetables too, like cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, zucchini….trust me, it’s so good, you’ll start looking for vegetables (or anything!) to dip in it. Thought brussels sprouts are my favorite option. And at just 3 Points, this Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha Aioli Recipe is a perfect way to get those veggie servings in!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha Aioli
The sriracha aioili is the star of this Weight Watchers recipe, as the creamy, tangy, and spicy sauce makes a perfect dip for the tender roasted brussels sprouts.
- 1lb brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed and halved
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise (I used Vegenaise)
- 1/4 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (or more/less to taste) Sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a rimmed baking with parchment paper and mist with cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- Toss brussels sprouts with oil in a medium sized bowl, making sure to coat evenly with the oil. Evenly spread brussels sprouts on baking sheet then season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and roast until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- While brussels sprouts are roasting, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, and sriracha sauce in a small bowl, and season with a bit of salt. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve warm brussels sprouts with aioli for dipping.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1 cup brussels sprouts and 2 tbsp dipping sauce
Each serving = 3 Smart Points/3 Points
PER SERVING: 104.18calories; 5.32g fat; 0.91g saturated fat; 11.99g carbohydrate; 2.9g sugar; 4.72g protein; 4.34g fiber