BBQ Peach Bourbon Chicken
- 2 4oz Chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Spicy Chipotle seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Fresh peach, sliced into 8 sections
- 1 tbsp Bourbon
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary (Optional)
- Pat dry chicken breasts and place in a grill pan.
- Mix together the Mrs. Dash, Cayenne Pepper & Brown Sugar.
- Pat 1/2 the seasoning mixture over each breast. Sprinkle the rosemary over the top.
- Place the four slices of peach across each piece of chicken and drizzle with the Bourbon.
- Cook on a medium heat (350 degrees) for approx. 1/2 hour.
- We use a smoker grill which gives the chicken and peaches a nice smokey flavor. This could also be done in a tin foil packet if no grill pan is available.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
PER SERVING: 150 calories; 1.5g fat; 4.9g carbohydrates; 25g protein; 1g fiber