Get a taste of the South with this sassy looking BBQ Peach Bourbon Chicken Recipe, submitted by Vicky Stroup!
Grilled or smoked chicken breast and peaches, drizzled with good old fashioned bourbon – this dish is sure to delight. This dish keeps it super light.
Thanks, Vicky, for sharing this gem with us!
- 2 4 oz Chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Spicy Chipotle seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Fresh peach (sliced into 8 sections)
- 1 tbsp Bourbon
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary (Optional)
- Pat dry chicken breasts and place in a grill pan.
- Mix together the Mrs. Dash, Cayenne Pepper & Brown Sugar.
- Pat 1/2 the seasoning mixture over each breast. Sprinkle the rosemary over the top.
- Place the four slices of peach across each piece of chicken and drizzle with the Bourbon.
Cook on a medium heat (350 degrees) for approx. 1/2 hour.
**We use a smoker grill which gives the chicken and peaches a nice smokey flavor. This could also be done in a tin foil packet if no grill pan is available.
Entire recipe makes 2 servings
Serving size is 1 chicken breast with toppings
Each serving = 1 Point*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value