Today, my kids asked me to post about their favorite salmon recipe – my Honey Lime Salmon. Roasted salmon is a great meal option for busy days when I’ve had little to no time to prep, because it cooks so quickly.
Plus, this particular Weight Watchers salmon recipe is easy to follow, and requires just a handful of ingredients. So with little fuss, I can get a healthy and delicious meal on the table that the whole family enjoys.
I often will throw some chopped veggies on the baking pan to cook along with salmon, and I’ll toss them with any extra honey lime sauce I may have. Then it becomes a simple, one pan meal, which means less to clean up. Yay! I’ve also served this over some fresh steamed rice, if I’m looking to add some carbs to the meal.
But it’s such a tasty and easy meal, you’ll find this recipe becoming one of your go-to’s too.
- 1 lb salmon (cut into 4 filets)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or mist with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Place salmon on baking sheet and brush with sauce, making sure to coat each piece evenly.
- Roast salmon in oven until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking. Remove from oven and serve with lime slices.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1 filet
Each serving = 2 Points*
*based only on ingredients that have an SP Freestyle value