One of my new favorite vegetable side dish recipes is this Balsamic Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms dish. It’s quick and easy (you know I love those kinds of recipes!) and is very flavorful.The sweet and tangy balsamic vinegar adds such a nice taste and light caramelization to the perfectly roasted veggies. I seriously could not get enough of it. Serve this healthy side dish with your favorite protein for a complete meal!
Balsamic Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 lb green beans - trimmed
- 8 oz mushrooms - sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves - minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and mist with non-fat cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Add in the veggies and toss to coat.
- Spread out the green beans and mushrooms evenly onto the pan, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and roast for about 20 minutes, or until veggies are well browned.