When it comes to a vegetable side dish recipe that’s quick, easy, and delicious, it doesn’t get much better than this Quick Roasted Broccoli with Soy Sauce Recipe.
Fresh broccoli is tossed with traditional Asian seasonings and then roasted to perfection. Coming in at just 1 Smart Point per serving, this Weight Watchers side dish recipe is an ideal way to get those veggie servings in. It’s amazing how just a handful of ingredients can amp up a serving of a broccoli so much!
Anytime I prepare this, it’s a surefire way to get my kids to eat their veggies because it’s just so tasty! The combination of the salty soy sauce, bold garlic, and the smoky sesame oil is truly divine. This low Point recipe is a must try.
- 1 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Like a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl. Whisk together the oils, garlic, and soy sauce, and pour over broccoli. Toss until every coated. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Place in oven and roast until broccoli is browned on the edges, about 20 minutes.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1 cup
Each serving = 1 Point*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value