This Roasted Lime Salmon with Mango Salsa Recipe is the ultimate summer dish. It’s packed with fresh, irresistible flavors that come together to create a symphony of savor in your mouth. The combination of the smoky salmon with the sweet and tangy salsa is truly amazing.
I like to serve this with my coconut rice for a complete meal. But it totally works as is, if you are trying to avoid carbs. Pair it with some roasted veggies instead! If you are grilling, the salmon can be cooked over the grill, which would lend a wonderful charred taste to the dish. I’m often just too lazy to grill, so roasting is my go to, easy meat preparation method.
But grilling the salmon in this recipe truly takes it to another level, so I highly recommend giving it a try that way too.
You’ll need my Mango Salsa Recipe for this dish, so make sure you throw that together first. But don’t eat it all!! I know…it’s good. But save it for this recipe. Next batch can just be for you and your chips – promise. And at just 1 Point per serving, this dish is a great way to enjoy a healthy dinner that is truly like summer on a plate.
- 4 - 6 oz salmon fillets (skinless, boneless)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Juice of 2 limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup LaaLoosh's Mango Salsa
- In a large, shallow bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, garlic. Add salmon, making sure to coat well with the marinade. Cover and let marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and roast in oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Top each fillet with 1/4 cup of mango salsa just before servings.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1 salmon fillet with mango salsa
Each serving = 1 Point*
*based only on ingredients that have an SP Freestyle value