This easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe for the crock pot is one of my favorite “busy day” meals. It literally takes minutes to throw these ingredients in a crock pot, and the end result is a deliciously creamy and cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu that is just 7 Points per serving. It tastes like something I’d buy at a restaurant. Throw in some 0 points veggies for some extra bulk, if you’d like. But I prefer it nice and simple, as is. It’s a perfect, reliable meal to add to my list of Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipes that I know I will make time and time again because it’s so easy and so yummy. So if you are looking for more slow cooker recipe ideas, give this Chicken Cordon Bleu a try!
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
This amazing and easy slow cooker recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu is the perfect weeknight dinner idea. Creamy and flavorful, it’s hard to believe that this is a Weight Watchers recipe!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, around 4oz each
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can 98% fat free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 4 slices extra lean ham
- 1 cup dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup reduced fat blue cheese crumbles
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom.
- Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
- Cover with slices of ham and then ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles.
- Pour the remaining soup over everything.
- Sprinkle the stuffing on top, and top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Cover, and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or 2 to 3 hours on high.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 3 hour(s)
Diet tags: Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: French
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1/4 of entire dish (1 chicken breast with toppings)
Each serving = 7 Points
PER SERVING: 334 calories; 9g fat; 19g carbohydrates; 35g protein; 2g fiber