This easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe for the crock pot is one of my favorite “busy day” meals. It literally takes minutes to throw these ingredients in a slow cooker, and the end result is a deliciously creamy and cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu.
It tastes like something I’d buy at a restaurant.
Throw in some veggies for some extra bulk, if you’d like. But I prefer it nice and simple, as is. It’s a perfect, reliable meal to add to my list of Crock Pot Recipes that I know I will make time and time again because it’s so easy and so yummy.
So if you are looking for more slow cooker recipe ideas, give this Chicken Cordon Bleu a try!
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts - around 4oz each
- 10.75 oz 98% fat free condensed cream of chicken soup - 1 can
- ½ cup fat free milk
- 4 slices extra lean ham
- 1 cup dry bread stuffing mix
- ½ cup reduced fat blue cheese crumbles
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom.
- Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
- Cover with slices of ham and then ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles.
- Pour the remaining soup over everything.
- Sprinkle the stuffing on top, and top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Cover, and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or 2 to 3 hours on high.