The next time you are in the mood to treat yourself to a gourmet sandwich that won’t break the bank (or your belt!), give this Bacon, Brie, and Pear Sandwich Recipe a try.
The mild, creamy brie is perfectly accented with the salty bacon and sweet, juicy pears. It is truly an explosion of flavors that is divine. If you don’t like brie, and mild flavor cheese will work just fine.
You can make this sandwich ahead of time, and then just heat up at the office. I also like to top it with some arugula whenever I have it on hand.
Serve this with a light salad like my Cucumber Tomato Salad and or a 0 Points soup for a complete meal. Enjoy!
BACON, BRIE, AND PEAR SANDWICH RECIPE
- 4 low calorie sandwich rolls - (I used Trader Joe’s Par Baked Panini Rustic Rolls)
- 8 slices turkey bacon - (cooked)
- 1 pear - (thinly sliced)
- 4 oz light brie - (thinly sliced)
- Assemble sandwiches, distributing all of the ingredients evenly between them, and heat in toaster oven until cheese is melted.
- The entire recipe makes 4 servings
- The serving size is 1 sandwich