Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
These simple and delicious sweet potato fries are perfect to go with nearly any meal this fall. They’re a wonderful side dish, adding flavor, color and nutrients to your meal. They’re a snap to make and they’ll be enjoyed by everybody!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly grease a large baking pan or jelly roll pan. Set aside.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice into wedges about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil, mustard, honey, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the seasonings over the potatoes and toss to mix well.
- Spread the potatoes on the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until tender. Stir occasionally to make sure the potatoes don’t stick.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Low calorie, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1/2 sweet potato
Each serving = 4 Smart Points/3 Points
PER SERVING: 129 calories; 7g fat; 1g saturated fat; 16g carbohydrates; 2.6g sugar; 1g protein; 2g fiber