A bright and colorful side dish that is refreshing and a great way to use fresh summer produce.
- 3 zucchini
- 3 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 green onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, minced
- 2 tsp fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Julienne the zucchini on each side until the seeds are reached. Discard the seeds.
- Peel and julienne the carrots.
- Julienne the bell pepper.
- Thinly slice the green onions.
- In a bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Combine the salad and dressing in a large bowl and toss until evenly mixed.
- Refrigerate until serving, or for at least 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced carbohydrate, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 3/4 cup.
Each serving = 3 Smart Points/2 Points
PER SERVING: 90 calories; 5g fat; 1.2g saturated fat; 11g carbohydrates; 4.4g sugars; 2g protein; 3.3g fiber