Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe – 2 Points +
photo credit: the chef next door
If you are looking for a quick and easy side dish recipe that tastes great and is low in Points +, then this Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe will make you squeal with delight! It only requires a few ingredients, but you’ll be surprised at how amazing yummy these potatoes turn out. It’s a great, low calorie potato recipe for any dieter. I make this dish for my family a LOT and they love it. Plus, these Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes go really well with a variety of main courses, and is a great option if you need a fast weeknight meal side dish.
Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
This easy Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes recipe not only tastes amazing, but it’s a great accompaniment to a variety of meals. The pre-made Ranch Seasoning makes preparation a snap and adds fantastic flavor.
- 12 oz red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
- Non fat, olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl add potatoes and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Then, add in the Ranch mix and salt, and toss well to coat each potato piece evenly.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and spread out potatoes evenly on sheet.
- Bake in oven until potatoes are cooked through, and edges start to turn very dark brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1/4 of recipe, approx 1/2 cup
Each serving = 2 Points +
PER SERVING: 78 calories; 1g fat; 18g carbohydrates; 1.75g protein; 1.5g fiber