Today, I want to share one of my staple side salad recipes. This delicious and ridiculously simple Greek salad recipe is made very frequently in my house because it’s so flavorful, everyone loves it, and it goes with a huge variety of main courses.
I love the wonderful combination of flavors and textures in this Weight Watchers Greek Salad – sweet, crunchy cucumbers, brine-y olives and the bold, lemony dressing, all topped off with creamy and salty feta crumbles.
It’s a great low calorie salad recipe to add to your collection of staple Weight Watchers recipes that can be relied upon time and time again.
GREEK SALAD RECIPE
A simple and basic Greek salad recipe is a must for everyone’s repertoire. This salad is simple, healthy, delicious, and it makes a great salad recipe that goes great with many different meals.
- 4 Persian cucumbers - (chopped)
- 1 small red onion - (finely chopped)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes - (quartered)
- ¼ cup reduced fat feta cheese
- ⅓ cup Kalamata olives, halved - (about 10 olives)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, oregano and salt and pepper.
- Add cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and olives together in a medium sized bowl. Pour dressing on top and toss well to combine.
- Top with feta cheese.
- The entire recipe makes 4 servings
- The serving size is about 1 cup
Calories: 121 kcal (6%)Carbohydrates: 13.2 g (4%)Protein: 3.1 g (6%)Fat: 6.4 g (10%)Saturated Fat: 1.7 g (11%)Cholesterol: 5 mg (2%)Sodium: 270 mg (12%)Potassium: 108 mg (3%)Fiber: 5.4 g (23%)Sugar: 2.8 g (3%)Calcium: 50 mg (5%)Iron: 0.9 mg (5%)
Tried this recipe?Let me know how it was!
Why can’t I print recipes ???????