Caesar Bistro Wrap
A simple and delicious lunch full of flavor, color and very filling.
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- 1 cup non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 12 oz tuna (canned in water), drained
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder and basil. Mix well.
- In a bowl, combine the tuna and yogurt mixture.
- Evenly divide the tuna mixture and place it on the lettuce leaves.
- Place the tomatoes on top of the tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese.
- Roll the lettuce leaves up and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Diet tags: High protein, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire serving makes 6 servings.
Serving size is 1 wrap.
Each serving = 5 Smart Points/6 Points
PER SERVING: 222 calories; 5.5g fat; 1.1g saturated fat; 22g carbohydrates; 3.1g sugar; 20g protein; 1.5g fiber