No baking required! Here’s a delicious dessert recipe that is not baked in the oven, but is actually made in a crock pot.
I never even knew that dessert crock pot recipes existed! But I made this cherry cobbler the other night and it was a huge hit! Easy to make, incredibly tasty and adding up to just 6 Weight Watchers Points — this cherry cobbler recipe is definitely worth trying. Simple and sweet, this fresh cobbler will bring in rave reviews.
You can even try experimenting with this recipe by making it with different types of berries! Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries — this crock pot recipe will work well with any of them.
Crock Pot Cherry Cobbler Recipe
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Spray inside of 2 -3 1/2 qt. slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Pour pie filling into cooker.
- Beat remaining ingredients with spoon until smooth. Spread batter over pie filling.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Makes 6 servings.
Each serving = 6 Weight Watchers Points