When following ANY diet plan, it’s important to be able to have a good, reliable Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe on hand. Let’s face it, there are times when you absolutely must have some cookies, so why not have a good selection of Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes to choose from?
Well, this low-calorie cookie recipe is one of my old standbys. These fabulous little chocolate chip cookies are so divinely decadent, you’ll feel like you are being really bad (which feels really good)! The cookies are small, but they pack quite a chocolate punch. And with just 3 Weight Watchers Points for 2 cookies, you can go ahead and grab a handful of these mini chocolate chip cookies without an ounce of guilt.
Just because you are dieting and eating healthy, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the treats you love, but having a healthier version of them sure helps keep you on track.
- 2 tbsp light butter (softened)
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (dark-variety)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil, and sugar. Add vanilla, salt, and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; stir into batter. Add chocolate chips to batter; stir to distribute evenly throughout.
- Drop rounded half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
Entire recipe makes 24 servings
Serving size is 2 cookies
Each serving = 3 Points*
*based only ingredients that have an SP Freestyle Value