Yogurt and Oat Banana Muffins
These banana muffins are amazing! Just stick the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process. Then fold in the chocolate chips and you’re ready to bake these. The only downside of these muffins is eating just one!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (regular or mini)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with papers and side aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, bananas, eggs, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla.
- Process until the dough is smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Evenly divide the dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 12
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 12 servings
Serving size is about 1 muffin
Each serving = 6 Smart Points/4 Points
PER SERVING: 149 calories; 5g fat; 2.3g saturated fat; 24g carbohydrates; 13.4g sugar; 5g protein; 2.8g fiber