This simple dessert is packed with flavor and fiber! It’s easy to put together and is delicious every time – a classic family favorite.
- 6 cups mixed berries
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 whole wheat flour
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the berries on the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the oats and flour. Mix until combined.
- Stir the butter and brown sugar into the oat mixture.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture onto the top of the berries.
- Bake for 3 0 – 40 minutes, or until the crisp is bubbly.
- Serve warm.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 10
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 10 servings
Serving size is about 2/3 cup
Each serving = 7 Smart Points/5 Points
PER SERVING: 178 calories; 8g fat; 4.4g saturated fat; 26g carbohydrates; 9.9g sugar; 3g protein; 4g fiber