This is one of the easiest chicken recipes I’ve ever used. Man, I just love these crock pot recipes!!
In less than 5 minutes, I’ve got everything in the slow cooker and there is nothing more I need to do! Plus, this low calorie basil chicken recipe tastes amazing and is a great meal for those following the Weight Watchers program.
This is a great meal to cook for the whole family, or to divvy up into individual portions to be eaten at a later time (this is a GREAT way to have low point, ready made meals on hand).
Basil Chicken Recipe
- 4 whole skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 whole green pepper – sliced
- To begin the process of making this low fat crock pot recipe, you must place first the skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- The chicken should then be sprinkled with fresh basil, salt and pepper and soy sauce. Then pour the cream of celery soup over the chicken breasts.
- Next, slice the green pepper and place it on top of the chicken that is covered with the cream of celery soup.
- Cover the crock pot and let it cook for approximately six to eight hours.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast; Per Serving: 287 Calories; 4g Fat; 55g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 141mg, Cholesterol; 391mg Sodium.
Weight Watchers Points = 6