Lemon Pepper Vegetables
Add these vegetables to nearly any meal – they’re a great addition. They are bright and colorful and full of flavor. Grilling them means they’re just crisp-tender and still beautiful.
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 lb green beans, cleaned and snapped
- 1 cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 eggplant, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp seasoned pepper
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Grill in a grill pan (or wrapped in an aluminum foil packet until crisp tender, about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 1 1/2 cups
Each serving = 3 Smart Points/1 Point
PER SERVING: 110 calories; 2g fat; .6g saturated fat; 15g carbohydrates; 1.5g sugar; 4g protein; 5g fiber