Peanut Butter Apple Slices
These simple apple slices are topped with creamy peanut butter and decorated with chocolate chips and slivered almonds. It’s a simple and easy snack that’s packed with fiber and protein.
- 2 large apples
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter, reconstituted
- 1/4 cup chocolate and white chips
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds and pecans
- Using an apple corer or small paring knife, remove the core of the apple.
- Slice the apples into thick rings.
- Spread peanut butter onto the apple slices.
- Top with the chips and nuts.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 2 -3 slices with 2 Tbsp peanut butter, 1 Tbsp chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp almonds
Each serving = 9 Smart Points/6 Points
PER SERVING: 208 calories; 9g fat; 3.4g saturated fat; 30g carbohydrates; 19.3g sugar; 7g protein; 6.3g fiber