Breakfast Burrito Recipe – 6 Points +
A quick and easy breakfast recipe, this delicious Breakfast Burrito is not only incredibly filling, it has just 6 Points + for the entire, HUGE burrito. Bulked up with good for you ingredients, this breakfast burrito will give you lots of bang for your buck. And the 37g of protein and 13g of fiber help you feel very satisfied and full until lunch. It also makes a great healthy lunch or dinner idea too, if you are the kind of person who likes traditional breakfast recipes for lunch or dinner. Feel free to get creative with this vegetarian burrito recipe and add in any other veggies of your choice. You can really have a lot of fun with this! They also freeze well, so make a few burritos and freeze individually in freezer bags for a quick and convenient healthy breakfast. Enjoy!
Breakfast Burrito Recipe
A perfect healthy and satisfying Breakfast Burrito Recipe that is loaded with protein and fiber, yet low carb and low fat. It’s tasty and Weight Watchers friendly with just 6 Points + for the entire burrito.
- 1 Light Flatout Flatbread
- 3 egg whites
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, cooked
- 1/4 cup fat free feta cheese
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes (NOT the kind in oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a medium sized non-stick skillet with nonfat cooking spray and set over medium high heat.
- Scramble egg whites, until cooked through and add in a bit of salt and pepper to taste. Fold in feta cheese.
- Lay Flatout Flatbread onto plate and cover with spinach.
- Spoon eggs, black beans, and sun dried tomatoes onto flatbread, roll up, and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 8 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: Mexican
Entire recipe makes 1 serving
Serving size is entire burrito
Each serving = 6 Points +
PER SERVING: 298 calories; 3g fat; 28g carbohydrates; 37g protein; 13g fiber