When you are in a pinch to make a tasty meal with little prep time, Crock Pot Recipes are the way to go! They are so fast and easy, and taste so amazingly moist and delicious. This Crock Pot Chicken Parisienne Weight Watchers Recipe is one of my all time favorites! The white wine adds such incredible flavor to the dish and makes it taste so gourmet. It’s rich and creamy and absolutely decadent. This chicken recipe is actually a pretty traditional slow cooker recipe that’s been around for a while, but I revamped it to make it lower in calories and Weight Watchers Points, yet without sacrificing any of the fabulous taste. I like to prepare this dish and then serve it over top of some Miracle Noodle Fettucine Noodles, which add 0 Points because it’s a 0 calorie pasta! So it provides a great way to bulk up the dish without adding on any extra Points! Besides, that Parisienne Sauce is just too good to waste!! Trust me when I tell you that this dish is so fabulous NO ONE will have any idea that’s part of a collection of Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipes. It just tastes too good to be healthy and diet friendly!
Recipe: Crock Pot Chicken Parisienne
Summary: A delicious and easy dinner idea, this Crock Pot Chicken Parisienne Recipe is rich, creamy and fantastically flavored. The perfect low calorie weeknight dinner recipe that tastes amazing and is incredibly satisfying.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (approx 4 oz each)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 package fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 10 oz)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste. Place in slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the wine, condensed soup, and mushrooms.
- In another bowl, mix together sour cream and flour. Stir sour cream mixture into the mushrooms and wine.
- Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with additional paprika, if desired.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 6 hour(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: French
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is chicken breast, with 1/6th of sauce
Each serving = 7 Points +
PER SERVING: 241 calories; 5g fat; 26g carbohydrates; 32g protein; 2g fiber