If you are a weight watcher who loves good pork chop recipes minus the guilt, then this one’s for you.
This low calorie honey lime pork chop recipe is so deeelish, it had me lickin’ my fingers! The marinade makes the meat oh so tender and leaves such an amazing flavor. And I also love that this is such a quick and easy pork chop recipe, so you can dish out a fabulous, low point meal in no time! Each chop has just a 5 Points, which isn’t bad.
Pair it with some tasty, low calorie salads or some 0 – 1 Weight Watchers Points Side Dish Recipes and you’ll have a healthy and filling meal for just a fraction of your daily points. Enjoy!
Honey Lime Pork Chop Recipe
- 4 (4 oz.) lean boneless pork chops
- 1 package Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground or fresh ginger (I used fresh)
- dash of Kosher salt and pepper
- Start by making the marinade. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients, except the pork chops.
- Place 1/2 of the marinade into an 8×8 inch baking dish. Place the pork chops on top followed by the remaining marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours (2 hours minimum), turning occasionally.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade, discarding any left over marinade.
- Grill or broil the pork chops, turning only once, until the pork chops are done.
Entire Recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size = 1 Pork Chop
Each Serving = 5 Points